Senin, 30 Januari 2017

Task 10 I Want to Be

If the question is what I want to be in the future. Of course, firstly, to be a useful and helpful person, spreading kindness, amiable for everyone and become a trusted person. Moreover always worship and stay away from all the prohibition of god. Because if all first step successfully achieved, you will get a happiness. Secondly, ambition, I think my goal of my life is can get a career as professional accountant  in companies abroad, especially in Qatar and my capitalism mindset can opened the restaurant dan clothing store in my country. Thirdly, after  I have become success man, I wanna try to be generous people for sharing funds to the poor and creating jobs for unemployment. Moreover, I wanna building a international foundation for  free about education and training for poor and disability children, however every young generation that a agen of change for nation. 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar